What We Do
Witbe provides end-to-end solutions for service providers, content owners and enterprises to monitor the Quality of Experience (QoE) of their IP services in a world made of Cloud and Over-The-Top applications.
Using unique technologies specifically developed for a full IP world, Witbe offers the only solution capable of providing an accurate view of the only tangible reality: The end-user experience on any voice, video and broadband services delivered over any network, to any device (set-top boxes, computers, tablets, smartphones, game consoles, connected TVs, etc).
Network engineers, support managers and business owners now have factual indicators and strategic dashboards to work efficiently together in monitoring and improving quality. They have precise and reliable information to proactively identify service defects, understand where performance drops come from and make appropriate investment decisions to increase end-users’ satisfaction.
Witbe’s comprehensive solutions help improve quality and maximize revenues along the entire lifecycle of services and applications:
Technologies developped by Witbe are used by leading enterprises to monitor their intranets, call centers or strategic applications. Operators monitor their Triple Play service. Service providers, content owners and broadcasters monitor TV, IPTV and OTT video services. Developers can automate complex testing of new services, apps and devices.
Witbe was founded in 2000 and now has over 400 customers on 5 continents. Witbe has offices in New-York, Montréal, Paris, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- 2000: Broadband and internet services QoE monitoring
- 2001: email, DNS, L3 QoE monitoring
- 2003: POTS & VoIP QoE monitoring
- 2004: IPTV (SD) A/V QoE monitoring
- 2005: Voice and Data over mobile QoE monitoring
- 2006: A/V streaming QoE monitoring
- 2007: MSTV (Mediaroom) A/V QoE monitoring
- 2008: HDTV A/V QoE monitoring, MoTV QoE monitoring
- Q1-2009: IP-STBs QoS monitoring
- Q2-2009: Automated test and validation solution for N-play services
- Q1-2010: 3-screens A/V QoE monitoring
- Q2-2010: MS Mediaroom STBs QoS monitoring
- Q2-2010: QoE-QoS correlation
- Q3-2010: 3DTV A/V QoE monitoring
- Q4-2010: iOS & Android Smartphone/tablets
- 2011: End-to-End OTT Monitoring for head-ends, Origins, CDNs, Devices
- 2012: 3G-4G Mobile Monitoring Solution
- 2013: Big Data Analytics for Multiscreen Video Delivery
- Company founded in 2000
- Offices in New York, Montreal, Paris, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Internet monitoring network (AS15436) with 45 POPs around the World
- 400 customers in 35+ countries
- +900 million QoE metrics taken monthly
- +4000 QoE Robots deployed worldwide