Code of Ethics
Witbe strives to develop its business while attentively adhering to a strict code of conduct with respect to moral, legal and environmental ethics. We apply this principal to each relationship we form: Clients, suppliers, employees and partners.
People Pledge: Respect and Appreciation
- Respect for fundamental human rights: Fight against forced labor, child exploitation and discrimination. Promote workplace health and safety measures.
- Respect for laws: Obey labor regulations in every country with a branch office (respectful work schedules, time off, union representation and employee assistance structures).
- Propose health and welfare coverage to each employee.
- Prevent workplace harassment: Provide employees with a system for reporting and resolving problems through elected employee representatives.
- Foster appreciation of employee work and enable career development within the company.
Business Pledge: Loyalty and Integrity
- Sincere business & technical communication, in accordance with our knowledge and expertise: Never exaggerate, never conceal.
- Keep our promises for quality.
- Avoid criticizing competitors: Gain business with courtesy and honorable methods.
- Respect suppliers and propose partnerships whenever possible.
- Strict policy governing business perks and gifts: Absolutely no gifts of money, no immoral or improper gifts are allowed. Only small gifts, customary to everyday life, are acceptable.
Witbe is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet, our travel policy and the source of our power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.