Quality & Testing Engineer - Paris, France
Quality & Testing Engineer – Paris, France
Leading innovation in the Quality of Experience (QoE) industry, Witbe offers an award-winning approach to monitor the QoE delivered to users of any interactive service (telephony, video, web), on any device (PC, smartphone, STB), and through any network (fixed, mobile, OTT).
Since its foundation in 2000, Witbe has continually grown and is now trusted by more than 300 clients in 50 different countries. Broadcasters, Operators, Content Providers & App Developers, all rely on Witbe Robots to ensure flawless services.
Witbe is a public company listed on Euronext Growth (ALWIT.PA) and has offices all around the world, including locations in Paris, New York, San Jose, Denver, Montreal, London, and Singapore.
Position and missions:
Witbe is looking for a Quality & Testing Engineer to join its Paris team in order to continue improving its customer experience.
You will be joining a young and energetic team: The Quality Assurance Team.
Your mission, should you accept it…
- Orchestrate and set-up the testing strategies on all of our products
- Set-up and run end-to-end validation campaigns that are representative of our customers’ use-cases
- Implement a validation process and maintain it to increase operational efficiency on tests
- Maintain or test platforms in operational conditions
- You are resourceful, curious, and are willing to learn
- You are passionate about emerging technologies
- You are meticulous, proactive, and are able to work as part of a team to achieve an objective
- Professional language proficiency in French and English is required.
- Windows, Powershell, Saltstack, Linux Centos, iOS, Android, Witbe Technologies
- Languages: Python and HTML
- Jenkins, Phabricator
Send us your resume to jobs+QA@witbe.net
Send Us Your Résumé
Join Witbe Engineering Team
Want to take part in the Witbe’s journey? Send us your résumé!