Corporate Graphic Designer - New-York
Corporate Graphic Designer – New-York
Two years after its successful IPO, Witbe is launching several new projects: Witbe Academy, Witbe Blueprints, Witbe Hub… Growing in a very technical industry, Witbe has chosen to offer simple & easy-to-understand interfaces and communication, to focus on what really matters: what Witbe can bring to its clients. To complete and go beyond those projects, Witbe is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join its Marketing Team based in New York, NY.
Member of the Marketing Team, and in collaboration with the Marketing Specialist, you will take care of the production of various graphical items and video relating to Witbe’s projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the team in managing the corporate website: overhaul project, visual consistency, new content
- Participate in the conception and design of the Witbe Academy website
- Provide support and visual expertise to print content, in close collaboration with Sales and R&D departments
- Help creating video content and animations featuring the Witbe Technology
- Design and management of Witbe email campaigns
You are a school of design graduate, and you are not afraid of discovering very complex technologies. Your English is perfect; French is a plus, but not mandatory at all. You are extremely proficient with the following languages & software:
- Adobe Photoshop (4 years’ experience at least)
- Adobe Illustrator (4 years’ experience at least)
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere (or Final Cut)
- Adobe After Effect
- Microsoft Powerpoint (advanced level)
- HTML & CSS is a real plus
Please send us your application with the mention “Graphic Designer at Witbe NY” at <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=dUJUWG9uRURrSjB7R1ZXZnQ-3D_19>.
To be considered, please provide a PDF or a link to your online portfolio :)
Product Marketing Manager - Paris
Product Marketing Manager – Paris
Member of the Marketing and Communication Department (4 people), you will be a true connector liaising with multiple teams: Product, Sales and Marketing. After an in-depth training on the Witbe technologies, you will be in charge of Product Marketing for parts of our portfolio. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and updating product data sheets and case studies
- Creating content for our website and writing blog posts
- Managing and enriching the pool of collaterals and resources used by Witbe’s Sales Team
- Creating and managing the Knowledge Center dedicated to Witbe’s partners (MOOCs, videos, webcasts)
- Conducting competition and market research studies, helping in defining the positioning of Witbe’s technologies.
You are either a business school graduate who loves new technologies, or an engineer passionate about marketing. Your technological curiosity and writing skills allow you to easily create compelling content about technical subjects.
Fluent in both English and French. You have also a first successful experience in B2B Marketing in the IT industry.
Independent, creative and able to adapt quickly, you are rigorous in your work and in following-up on your missions and tasks.
Attention to detail is important to you and you are able to work simultaneously on different projects while meeting deadlines.
You are an enthusiastic person and teamwork is not a problem for you, no matter what type of people your work with. You have good computer skills. A good command of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) is a plus.
You feel like joining an exciting adventure in a startup environment? We are offering you to work on innovative solutions and projects for renowned clients. A dynamic environment, a career development opportunity and a young and friendly team are waiting for you!
Please send us your resume under the reference SSM to <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=cUlTM3tqQWZ5DSp8Vj5uIBVWV2Z0_19>.
Send Us Your Résumé
Join Witbe Marketing Team
Want to take part in the Witbe’s journey? Send us your résumé!