Product Marketing Manager - New York
Product Marketing Manager – New York, NY
Member of the Marketing and Communication Department (4 people), you will be a true connector liaising with multiple teams: Product, Sales and Marketing. After an in-depth training on the Witbe technologies, you will be in charge of Product Marketing for parts of our portfolio. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and updating product data sheets and case studies
- Creating content for our website and writing blog posts
- Managing and enriching the pool of collaterals and resources used by Witbe’s Sales Team
- Creating and managing the Knowledge Center dedicated to Witbe’s partners (MOOCs, videos, webcasts)
- Conducting competition and market research studies, helping in defining the positioning of Witbe’s technologies.
You are either a business school graduate who loves new technologies, or an engineer passionate about marketing. Your technological curiosity and writing skills allow you to easily create compelling content about technical subjects.
Fluent in both English and French, you have a first successful experience in B2B Marketing in the ICT industry.
Independent, creative and able to adapt quickly, you are rigorous in your work and in following-up on your missions and tasks.
Attention to detail is important to you and you are able to work simultaneously on different projects while meeting deadlines.
You are an enthusiastic person and teamwork is not a problem for you, no matter what type of people your work with. You have good computer skills. A good command of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) is a plus.
You feel like joining an exciting adventure in a startup environment? We are offering you to work on innovative solutions and projects for renowned clients. A dynamic environment, a career development opportunity and a young and friendly team are waiting for you!
Please send us your resume under the reference SSM to <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=S3NDc0FQUSZDNzo8bAR-2BYC9sbXY0_19>.
WebDesigner - New-York, NY
WebDesigner – New York, NY
Member of the Marketing Team, and in collaboration with the Marketing Specialist, you will take care of the production of various graphical items and video in connection with Witbe’s business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Update of Witbe corporate websites and their content
- Collaboration in marketing collaterals creation
- Edition of video content and conception of short animation
- Design and management of Witbe email campaigns
You are either a business school or a school of design graduate. You love new technologies. Fluent in both English and French, you are extremely proficient with the following languages, software and platforms:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere (or Final Cut)
- Adobe After Effect
- Microsoft Powerpoint (advanced level)
- MailChimp or another email marketing platform
- HTML & CSS
Please send us your resume under the reference WBDSGN to <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=S3NDGFVUVQRRcCA7fWxtdjQ-3D_19>.
Send Us Your Résumé
Join Witbe Marketing Team
Want to take part in the Witbe’s journey? Send us your résumé!