Products & Services
Application Monitoring Robot
- Emulates user actions on any Windows, iOS and Android app
- Measures performance, availability and integrity of strategic application
- Breaks down each measurement in Client, Network and Server delays
- OCR and image recognition to smartly interact with the application and precisely identify errors
- Available as a software or hardware appliance
- Fully integrated with the Witbe Monitoring platform to remotely manage each robot and present measurements in analytic dashboards and maps
The Witbe Application Monitoring Robot is a software or hardware appliance designed to test any application running on Microsoft Windows computers or iOS/Android devices. It replicates real user actions to provide you with factual information on the availability and performance of your applications and integrity of your content.
Test scenarios are easily created: WIDE (Witbe Integrated Development Environment) records your actions in an application to automatically generate scripts. You now just have to set variables and define steps to be measured.
The Witbe Application Robot will consistently run your tests according to your schedule, reporting precise measurements broken down in Client, Network and Server delays. You now have factual information to identify and troubleshoot issues, control SLAs and build your IT governance.
|QoE Metrics & KPIs:
Available in 2 form factors:
Available as a Software Appliance: