Products & Services
Mobile Monitoring Robot
- Tests network and services availability and performance over 2G, 3G and 4G
- Can launch complex test scenarios replicating user actions
- Perceptual analysis of speech and audio/video quality
- Available in various form factors including one for drive tests with GPS
- Multi-SIM hardware available to run up to 8 simultaneous tests
- Fully integrated with the Witbe Monitoring platform to remotely manage each robot and present measurements in analytic dashboards and maps
The Witbe Mobile Monitoring Robot is a network appliance dedicated to monitoring mobile network connections and services. Deployed at strategic locations on your network or used on the move for drive testing, it gives you a comprehensive user perspective on the quality of your mobile services, whether 2G, 3G or 4G.
Not only does the Witbe Mobile Robot test network availability and performance, it interacts with your services like real users: Placing and receiving calls, sending and receiving SMS/MMS, browsing the Web, launching smartphone Apps, streaming video content, etc.
You now have detailed information to monitor your mobile infrastructure and understand how subscribers experience each of your mobile services.
|QoE Metrics & KPIs:
Available in 2 form factors: