Products & Services
Telephony Monitoring Robot
- Tests telephony services over POTS, ATA and native SIP technologies
- Interacts with the service via DTMF and speech synthesis to reproduce all types of user behaviors
- Measures performance, availability and quality of voice network and service platforms
- Compatible with any IVR, softswitch, call controller and PBX/IPBX platforms, including IMS architectures
- Multilingual speech recognition enables automated testing of complex IVR scenarios, such as testing interactive services, call center menus, voice mail, etc.
- Perceptual quality analysis compliant with standards (PESQ, ITU-T P862-1 and P862-2)
- Fully integrated with the Witbe Monitoring platform to remotely manage each robot and present measurements in analytic dashboards and maps
The Witbe Telephony Monitoring Robot is an automated test appliance designed to monitor POTS and IP telephony services. Using advanced technologies such as speech recognition and perceptual quality analysis (PESQ), it’s the ideal solution to continuously check the quality of your phone lines, control your migration to VoIP and ensure availability of your interactive voice services and call centers.
The Witbe Telephony Robot can be equipped with FXS interfaces to run tests over legacy phone lines or VoIP terminal adapters. It also supports SIP to run native VoIP tests to an IPBX or IMS networks. Each port can place and receive calls enabling bidirectional tests across various signaling technologies.
Fully integrated with the Witbe Monitoring platform, the Witbe Telephony Robot provides you with factual information aggregated in analytic dashboards and maps so you can easily troubleshoot issues, control telephony SLAs and maximize the performance of your call centers.
|QoE Metrics & KPIs:
Available in 2 form factors: