IVR & Call Centers Monitoring
You are engaging with customers via automated phone services such as call centers and interactive voice response. These are often outsourced and yet are crucial in building your brand and superior customer relations.
Witbe’s IVR Quality Manager is a comprehensive solution to test and monitor your automated phone features:
- It connects like customers and call center agent, using POTS or VoIP phones
- It interacts with your services using DTMF, speech synthesis and speech recognition according to pre-configured user scenarios
- It measures and precisely reports what is actually delivered by the voice servers: Response time of the interactive menus, actual wait times, audio quality, etc.
It is the ideal solution to automate tests of pre-production platforms, enforce SLAs with outsourcers as well as to monitor servers to take action immediately and minimize down time.
Combined with Witbe’s Application View, Witbe’s IVR Quality Manager lets you monitor interactions between you telephony platforms and your CRM: Accurate retrieval of customer profiles, response time during critical transactions, etc.
Witbe’s IVR Quality Manager is the mandatory solution to ensure your call center and interactive voice services carry your brand with the quality you expect.
- Get a precise view of the availability of your call centers and your interactive voice responses
- Automatically navigates through menus using DTMF, speech synthesis and speech recognition to verify response compliance and delays
- Measures actual wait times to talk to a representatives, compliance with predicted wait times during dynamic queuing and absence of unexpected disconnections
- Monitors your call center ability to interact with your CRM and provide your agents with appropriate data with acceptable response time during critical transactions
- Perceptual audio quality analysis compliant with standards (PESQ, ITU-T P862-1 and P862-2)
- Reports available on a Web portal, Smartphone apps, PC widgets, RSS and e-mail
- Alerts on custom criteria sent via e-mail, SNMP trap, SMS, pager